Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seriously?!!

Ok, so we live in Canada (happy Canada day by the way) and we experience a wide array of hazzardous winter driving conditions which cause people to adjust their driving to fit their own comfort level. This is ok...its ok to drive slow when its icy and its ok to take up more than one lane if its really snowy and you can't see the lines...this is ok! However...What is it about a little bit of rain that so badly incapacitates drivers that they can no longer function in any sort of normal driving manner?...Seriously?!! I know its not everyone, but there are a lot of you out there...constantly riding your breaks, driving 45 on the expressway, Straddling both lanes in the middle of King street at 520PM so you can???avoid puddles maybe...or maybe you are afraid of hydroplaning...well put yourself at ease because you can't hydroplane while going 4 mph!..Seriuosly! Other people pulling out of a driveway in the middle of the lane way and reusing to signal because they are so terrified of this deadly monsoon that they can't bear to pry their white knuckles off of their steering wheel to turn on their blinker...Seriously?!! On a different yet somewhat related note...what is with all the rain (if someone says is global climate change...i will kill a kitten) I mean where do I live, freakin Seattle...well no obvioulsly I don't...first off I am Canadian and also I would have no real reason to live in seattle and I understand that its quite rainy there...so...yah...no I don't live in Seattle...I live in Waterloo...The worlds most intellegent community...not the worlds rainiest bad driveriest community(I know thats {driveriest} not a word, but when you reside in the worlds most intellegent community, you are allowed to make up your own words and they just become New words...its in the charter...look it up!! www.worldsmostintellegentcommunity.com/makeupnewwordsifyouwant+=youareasucker)

Anyway, if you want to drive a little slower in the rain...fine, do it in your own lane while signaling appropriatley...oh and Don't do it in front of me...I am in charge of road justice ! ( although Sarah tells me I am not all the time...but she doesn't know that I actually AM in charge of that...I work for the government...its pretty hush hush so if you could, you know...keep it to yourself...that would be cool but like, don't worry if you let it slip...it's not like TOP top secret, you know...its just on the down low)

Rain Rain Go Away, Happy Canada Day!!

3 comments:

  1. That's funny, 'cause I too am in charge of Road Justice. Still waiting for my standard-issue plow to carom offenders off the road... and each other. Good ol' death stare will have to do until then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you can be in charge of Road justice. That position is already filled. So, i think that yours is a FAKE position.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea my son was in charge of so much stuff. Wow>

    ReplyDelete